Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weaving Events in New England

November offers plenty of exhibits, shows and sales throughout New England related to weaving.

Weavers' Guild of Boston Annual Exhibit and Sale, Weston, MA, Nov 4 - 7 2010

Fiber Festival of New England, Springfield, MA, Nov. 6-7, 2010

Focus on Fiber, Northfield, MA Nov 4 - 28, 2010
Exhibit features work of 7 weavers who recently studied at the Hill Institute

Hudson-Mohawk Weavers' Guild 32nd Annual Show & Sale, Newtonville, NY, Nov 18 - 21, 2010

Thread by Thread, Exhibit by Sarah Haskell, Topsham, Maine, Through Nov. 30, 2010

Winter Fuzz Fest, Jan. 29, 2011, Exeter Congregational Church, Exeter, NH

What else have you heard about?

4 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Are you going to all, one or some of the shows?! I have an event to go to this Sat-I am very excited.

Life Looms Large said...

Unfortunately, I'm geographically challenged by these shows. All of them are about 2 hours (or more) from me.

Except the Fuzz Fest....which is in January. I'm not planning ahead quite that far yet, but I will almost certainly be there for it!!

Have fun at your event!! Can't wait to see pics of it on your blog!

Sue

Janet said...

Hello Sue - I've just done my Colours of October blog post. That's it. As you'll see from the blog I was so busy over Halloween weekend that I even missed the Annual Exhibition of the Seattle Guild of Weavers Spinners and Dyers.
Lots of good events in your neck of the woods. Wish I could, wish I could.....

Synnøve. said...

Exiting events Il see.
But to far for mee.

Just dropd by to wish you a nice sunday.
Hugs Synnöve.